A tree may need pruning for a variety of reasons:
- to remove diseased or storm-damaged branches
- to thin the crown to permit new growth and better air circulation
- to reduce the height of a tree
- to remove obstructing lower branches
- to shape a tree for design purposes
We have a wealth of experience in pruning trees, large tree pruning, in particular, can require climbing and heavy saws or even cherry-pickers and chain saws.
This is a job that should be left to trained and experienced professionals.
It’s not worth compromising your personal safety in pruning a tree.